Terms & Conditions
ProQuo Terms & Conditions of Use
a) Acceptance of terms
Upon accessing the website on this and any subsequent occasion you will be deemed to have accepted all of the terms and conditions that apply to the use and services provided. We reserve the right to amend or alter these terms and conditions from time to time and it is your obligation to check if any changes are made. Your use of the web site shall constitute acceptance of the new terms and conditions.
In the terms and conditions the following terms shall have the meanings described below:
We, us, our, means Stellar Homes limited trading as ProQuo
Website, means the website: www.ProQuo.co.uk
You, means the user of the website.
We offer access to our services on a temporary basis and reserve the right to withdraw or amend content on our website without any prior notice and we will shall not be held liable for any reason if our site is unavailable at any time.
In permitting you the use of the website you agree that you will not use contact information found within the website, other than to communicate with vendors in connection with a genuine enquiry relating to a possible purchase of a listed item.
We do not accept any liability for any inaccuracies or typographical error within the site. The website contains material created by private and other third parties listing items; ProQuo accepts no liability for the inaccuracy of any listings.
ProQuo or its owners give no warranties, guarantees or representations, express or implied as to:-
- The accuracy of the information on the website or any website to which it is linked;
- The content of the individual listings within our database;
- The ownership of items listed;
- The authenticity or source of photographs utilised by advertisers on the site;
Proquo provides a website and publishes advertisements made and downloaded by third parties to advertise their goods, assets or property, we do not own any of the items listed for sale on the website
And accept no liability for these or for any loses that may incur from purchasing or selling items from the website. If you choose to purchase or exchange goods or services advertised by third parties on the website, the contract will be between yourself and the third party advertiser and not with ProQuo,its owners,affiliates,Directors, Officers or agents.
Under no circumstances shall ProQuo or its owners be held liable for any damages of any kind as a result of use of the website or services, regardless of how the damages have arisen;
The material displayed on our website is provided without any guarantees, warranties or conditions as to its accuracy;
Under no circumstances shall ProQuo or its owners be liable to pay tax, value added tax, or any other charges whatsoever in connection with your sale or purchase of items listed on the website;
we make no warranty or representation that the website is free from viruses or other malicious computer programs;
You agree to indemnify and hold ProQuo its Owners, Affiliates, Directors, Officers and Agents harmless for any claim or demand, including, but not limited to solicitor and court costs made by any third party due to or arising out of content you submit, download or post on the website.
f) Registration details
To access certain services on the website you will need to register (free of Charge). You agree that the information supplied within registration will be truthful, accurate and complete. You also agree not to register in the name of any other individual nor will you amend any username which will be deemed to be offensive.
g) Abusing ProQuo
If you choose to use the ProQuo website you agree not to upload, transmit post or otherwise make available content;
- that is threatening, abusive, harmful or harassing towards others;
- that is hateful or racial towards an individual or groups;
- that infringes any intellectual property rights;
- that includes personal information from another individual without their permission;
- that appears to be spam or phishing, or junk mail;
- that advertises any illegal services or the sale of prohibited or restricted items ;
- that is pornographic or depicts a human or animals engaged in sexual conduct or behaviour;
- that is livestock, firearms or sporting guns;
- that is Prohibited or restricted by law;
- that has more that one item in any one listing.
You agree that you use the ProQuo web site entirely at your own risk.
j) Governing Law
If any of these terms and conditions is deemed to be invalid or unenforceable, it shall not affect the enforce-ability of the other provisions set fourth in these Terms & Conditions;
- The terms & Conditions shall be governed by and in accordance with English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
General enquiries: email@example.com
Stellar Homes Limited trading as ProQuo
Registered company number: 3834776